Saturday, July 2, 2011

CONVERSATIONS WITH SCOTT... LOVE THE ONE YOUR WITH

Saturday Morning. Still working on my coffee. Typing away on the computer while the rest of the family stares at yard shows. 


Scott: What are you doing over there? Facebook? Blogging? Shopping? What are we going to do today?


Me: Pick up the house and swim. 


Scott: I didn't significantly contribute to the mess.


Me: Those are your shoes over there (in the dining room).


Scott: I said significantly.


Me: Didn't you say you were going to mow the lawn first thing?


Scott: Sometime this weekend. Not first thing Saturday morning. 


Scott then discuss with 5 y/o what they could buy at the hardware store including outdoor furniture and a BBQ.


Scott: I'm trying to just deal with the BBQ I have.


Me: (singing) Love the one your with, love the one your with, love the one your with...


Scott: Are you talking about me or the BBQ?




Peace & Love :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?