Friday, August 26, 2011

Boobies!

Remember when I posted about the miracle bra swimsuit over miracling and put pictures of my boobs (in the swimsuit) on the blog? Missed it? You can find it here. That post has been viewed 25% more than my next popular post. I'm not a statistician, but I did take statistics in college and I'm pretty sure that 25% is statistically significant. I don't have an explanation for this, but it makes me laugh. I wonder if my boobs ended up on google images or something? They aren't big and I had on a swimsuit so it's hard for me to imagine that the image would be enticing to click on, but I guess it could happen. Maybe the boob shot linked on my facebook page was enough to interest more of my fb friends than usual to actually click the link to the blog? Likely, this mystery will never be solved.  


In any case, since it was so popular the first time, I am shamelessly posting another boob picture. It's not a close up, but it is me drinking a beer while standing in the ocean on a gorgeous beach in Antigua. I want to go there. And do that. Right now!






Peace & Love :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?